We don't want to bore you with policies, codes, and jargon. If that interests you, we encourage you to check out our "The Policies" below. For those interested in a brief overview, check out "The Basics".
1. We want to make you happy. This is why we keep our prices low, and this is why we don't up-charge for things like monograms, different buttons, or shirt highlights.
2. Your garments are made to measure, which means they will fit you better than off the rack clothing. If you require fit adjustments on delivery, we will do our best to alter your clothes to your desire. However, our prices only include one-time alterations. We are happy to alter your clothing more, but you will be charged standard alteration rates.
3. We don't offer refunds. Your clothing is cut and sewn specifically for you. If there are production errors and you do not want the item remade due to time constraints, we will issue a store credit. This does not apply to garments already altered.
4. Every client's need are handled on a case by case basis.
1.1 The basics..
- Adjustments and alterations are included with each garment purchased at Revolution Tailors..
- In case of a production error, we will replace your order at no cost to you.
- Fabric availability may vary from time to time. As a result, we may be unable to reorder the same fabric. If that happens, we will gladly help you select something similar.
- Revolution Tailors requires full payment before processing your order.
- Please note that we don’t offer refunds as fabric is cut based on your measurements and your customizations. If there is any issue with the quality or fabrication of your garments, you can return them for a store credit in accordance with our terms and conditions.
1.2 Alteration service
Garments purchased from Revolution Tailors may be altered free of charge one time after deliver under the following conditions:
- Within 60 days of pick-up for the purchase of a shirt
- Within 60 days of pick-up for the purchase of a suit
After these periods, alterations can be done through your Revolution Tailors Outfitter at the regular rates. Delivery times may vary.
If alterations are required, and you prefer to use your local tailor, we can pay the alteration fees charged by your local tailor with a valid invoice, up to the maximum specified below:
Please don’t forget to send us the new measurements taken by your tailor so we can update your Revolution Tailors measurement profile.
Revolution Tailors is not responsible for alterations when measurements change due to weight fluctuation.
The measurements taken at Revolution Tailors cannot be shared nor divulged and remain the property of the company.
1.3 Cancellation of your order
- An order may be cancelled on the day of purchase. Please contact your Outfitter.
- A change of fit, option or fabric can be requested by communicating promptly, on the day of purchase, with an Outfitter at Revolution Tailors.
- Refunds are processed via the same method of payment used at the time of purchase.
- No refund can be offered after the day of purchase because your order begins to be processed the same day payment is made, which means your fabric has been ordered and prepared to be cut to your unique specifications.
Revolution Tailors is a true Made to Measure experience. Your suit, is made just for you based on your measurements, choice of fabrics and customizations. Every Revolution Tailors purchase is backed by our Satisfaction Guarantee. If your order does not meet expectations, let us know and we will make it right. We’re here to help.
Please note that we don’t offer refunds as fabric is cut based on your measurements and your customizations. If there is any issue with the quality or fabrication of your garments, you can return them for a store credit in accordance with our terms and conditions.
To be considered eligible for return, a return claim must be submitted within 10 days of receiving your order.
Returns will be reimbursed in the form of an Revolution Tailors Gift Card.
Revolution Tailors will only accept returned items that are in good and unworn condition.
Revolution Tailors has the right to deny reimbursement for an item that is believed to be previously worn or damaged.
Revolution Tailors will not accept items that have been altered or adjusted in any way.
Any items returned to Revolution Tailors that do not meet the aforementioned requirements will be sent back to the client without reimbursement.
If your items were purchased with a Gift Card, the card will be reloaded before another Gift Card will be issued.
1.5 Complaints and special cases
Each complaint is treated on a case-by-case basis by the Outfitter.
If an order is placed using measurements that were not taken by Revolution Tailors personnel, the order is not refundable. In this situation, Revolution Tailors does not offer alterations and cannot reorder the garments.
1.6 Delivery and delivery contract
Revolution Tailors ships orders to Canada and the United States. Shipping fees included.
Delivery takes 3 to 6 weeks from the date of the order. Delivery dates cannot be guaranteed for reasons such as natural disaster or any other factor beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to keep you informed so that you can receive your garments as quickly as possible.
You can check the status of the items you have purchased by contacting your Outfitter.
All shipments will be made to the shipping address you provided when you placed your order. Your packages will be delivered according to the instructions received at the shipping address without signature or verification of receipt.
Revolution Tailors is not responsible for packages lost or damaged during shipping.
If special treatment is required, the request must be made at the time of purchase and may result in additional charges.
Any customs and duty fees payable to the country to which your items are shipped will be applied directly to your account.
1.7 Gift cards
Gift cards can be used in all Revolution Tailors stores; however, they are valid only in the country in which they were purchased.
Any remaining balance can be used for future purchases. The gift card cannot be recharged and has no cash value. The remaining balance is written on the sales receipt and can be verified at any cash register in any Revolution Tailors store.
Revolution Tailors cannot be held responsible for the loss, theft or non-authorized use of the gift card. The gift card has no monetary value until it has been paid for and activated by Revolution Tailors. Protect your gift card as you would any form of currency.
1.8 Complaints and special cases
Each complaint is treated on a case-by-case basis by our online customer service department. Address all inquiries to orders@RevolutionTailors.com.
Each complaint is treated on a case-by-case basis by the Outfitter.